Basics Businesses Should Know
Buying commercial property to start or grow a small business is exciting but can also be nerve-racking if you're unsure of the type and structure of financing needed.
For some business owners, a loan through the Small Business Administration (SBA), in partnership with their financial institution, is the right answer, but it may raise a lot of questions.
SBA 504 Loans: Basics Businesses Should Know is your guide to essential information on how an SBA 504 loan can be used to finance fixed assets like commercial real estate and industrial equipment. It provides in-depth information on several key topics, including:
- How SBA 504 loans can be used and how they work
- Qualification requirements and restrictions
- The benefits to small business owners
- How an SBA loan compares to other SBA financing options
- Choosing the right lender
Don't spend another day wondering how you'll finance the future of your small business. To download SBA 504 Loans: Basics Businesses Should Know, fill the out the form.