Managing a municipality brings multiple challenges. Worrying about your banking shouldn’t be one of them. We offer a variety of products ideal for public and government organizations, including:
ICB Public Funds Checking Account
This account provides a competitive interest rate and the flexibility to manage your money. We understand how important it is for you in a fiduciary role, to make the best decision for funds to maximize interest and minimize risk. Our public funds checking account features:
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Competitive interest rate earned on collected balances $5,000 or greater
- Unlimited transactions
- Discounted rate on the Treasury Management tools you select – ACH, RDC, Positive Pay, Wires, etc.
Safety and Security
Whether you are looking for long-term investment or want short-term liquidity, we have the CD or money market product for you.
- The Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) is a CD program that secures funds with shared FDIC coverage from a network of banks.
- The Insured Cash Sweep provides shared FDIC coverage for balances up to $25 million and offers a competitive rate schedule. Click here to view a webinar ICB recently held about this service.
- The LGIP Money Market account gives your organization an investment account indexed to the Wisconsin Local Government Pool (LGIP).
Fraud can present a challenge for all organizations. ACH Positive Pay and Check Positive Pay offer additional protection providing peace of mind that your funds are safe. Business Online Banking with multifactor authentication and dual control options allow for daily cash management while providing the security you expect.
Convenient Access to Your Money
We realize that public and government organizations don’t always keep regular business hours. We make it easy to access your accounts when you can’t get to the bank via online and mobile banking and remote deposit capture.
Contact our Treasury Management team to see how we can help!