Apply with one of our Mortgage Lenders
Make Yourself At Home
Our mortgage loans can make your dream home a reality! Whether you are looking to buy, build or refinance, we have a variety of programs, rates and term options to fit your project and budget. Our home loan process was designed with you in mind and features:
- Competitive pricing and local decision making.
- Responsive team that understands the excitement and challenges of making your home dreams come true. We’re here for you!
- Convenience. We want to make the process as easy as possible and will connect on your schedule, at your convenience, even at your location! We also offer an online mortgage application.
- Complimentary pre-approvals and second opinions.
We’ve got a variety of programs, rates, and term options to fit your project and budget. See what we have to offer:
First-Time Homebuyer Loans
Think home ownership is out of reach? Did you know that some of our loan options require just a small percentage for a down payment? Let us help you secure financing for your new home.
If you plan to own your home for more than seven years and need an interest rate and payment that stays the same for the life of the loan, this popular option may be for you. Investors Community Bank offers competitive fixed-rate mortgages.
Refinancing a Home
There are many reasons that It may make sense for you to refinance.
- Switch from an adjustable rate loan to a fixed rate loan
- Obtain another adjustable rate loan to lower your rate and extend your fixed term
- Reduce your interest rate and your monthly payment
- Build equity faster by shortening the term of your loan to 15 or 20 years
- If your home value has increased you may be able to lower or get rid of pmi insurance
- Refinancing can be a good tool for home improvement and debt consolidation
Ready to get started? Contact one of our expert lenders firstname.lastname@example.org
Land Purchase & Refinance Loans
Do you own or do you want to purchase vacant land to enjoy recreationally or to build? Investors Community Bank can help you to purchase or refinance the land of your dreams. Contact one of our expert lenders by calling or emailing email@example.com.
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loans
Is your home or the home of your dreams located in a rural area? USDA loans are available to property buyers who meet certain eligibility requirements, such as income and living in a designated rural area.
Many people don’t know that USDA loans are not just for low-income buyers and lower-priced homes. As a matter of fact, most people would be surprised that a family of five could make six figures in some counties and still meet the income guidelines.
USDA rural development loans are guaranteed by the government to encourage growth in rural areas. They are fixed-rate mortgages that require no money down. If the home of your dreams is located in a rural area, like much of Wisconsin is, a rural development USDA loan just might be right for you.
Veterans Administration (VA) Loan
To show appreciation for our veterans and their families, Investors Community Bank offers VA loans. This no-money-down option offers qualifying veterans and surviving spouses with government-backed mortgages. There’s an advantage of refinancing with a VA home loan too. VA homeowners can refinance the home’s value, and veterans don’t have to pay for mortgage insurance.
VA loans are fixed-rate mortgages. The VA guarantees a portion of the loan, which allows private lenders, like ICB, to offer more affordable terms.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
If you are a first-time home buyer who needs a lower down payment, have less-than-perfect credit or minimal equity in your current home, FHA loans might be a good fit for you. These loans are insured by the FHA, require a small down payment and are subject to mortgage insurance premiums and other requirements.
Are you a business owner? Our expert lenders have experience working with self-employed customers. We will guide you through the process and work with you to obtain the documentation needed for mortgage financing.