At Investors Community Bank, we’re proud to be the largest community ag bank based in Wisconsin, and it’s all because of our roots in farming. Our ag banking team members have first-hand backgrounds in agriculture and know the financial issues facing farmers — including bringing the bank to you.
In addition to our Agricultural Loan Products, we also work with the following agencies to allow for specialty loan products to assist you with your business.
Here are some of the loan programs we participate in:
- USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) Loans - One of the first in the country, Investors Community Bank is a preferred FSA guaranteed lender in WI, MN, MI, IL and IA.
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) Loans - WHEDA provides affordable housing and business financing products.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans - We are approved to offer SBA loan products under the SBA’s Preferred Lender Program.
- Credit Relief Outreach Program (CROP) - CROP is a financing resource for farmers that provides guarantees on agricultural production loans.
- Farm Asset Reinvestment Management (FARM) - FARM is a loan guarantee for agricultural producers who want to start, expand or modernize their operations.