Custom Lending Solutions for Your Business
Every business’s financial needs are unique, and Investors Community Bank has the customized business loan option for your individual situation.
With a focus on personal service, long-term relationships, customized solutions and local decision making, we can bring you creative options and a commitment to your long-term success. Our business lending options include:
- Business Equipment Loans
- Business Construction Loans & Expansion Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) loans.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) — Rural Development Business and Industry Loan Program (B&I)
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation loans.
Small Business Loans & SBA Loans
Let our experienced business bankers help prepare your business for facility additions, equipment purchases, staff additions, mergers/acquisitions and dozens of other needs. Getting a business loan often requires the assistance of an expert who can help identify the right financing options for commitments that will be manageable for your business today and in the future.
The Small Business Administration (SBA), a federal agency, offers small business owners a range of financing options beyond conventional loans. Because a portion of these loans is guaranteed by the SBA, lenders are often able to offer flexible terms and low interest rates. There are several different SBA loan programs, including 504, 7(a) Guarantee, Cap Lines and Express — each appropriate for specific situations.
- SBA 504 Loans (with the assistance of a local certified development corporation) can provide long-term subordinate financing for projects of up to $5.5 million. The SBA 504 program may be used for real estate or equipment acquisition or expansion projects. This program is also now available for the purpose of refinancing eligible assets.
- SBA 7(a) Guarantee Loans are loans of up to $5 million for equipment, real estate and business acquisition, construction, working capital and refinance.
- SBA Cap Lines are loans of up to $5 million for working capital, contract or seasonal lines of credit.
- SBA Express offers loans up to $350,000 for working capital or term financing.
Learn more about the SBA at www.sba.gov.