Loans for Farms
At Investors Community Bank, we’re proud to be the largest community ag bank based in Wisconsin, and it’s all because of our roots in farming. Our ag banking team members have first-hand backgrounds in agriculture and know the financial issues facing farmers — including bringing the bank to you.
We’ve walked in your shoes, so we get it. Here are some of our loans for farms:
- Farm Operating Loans — We offer traditional term loans, lines of credit, farm real estate loans, construction loans, crop loans, livestock loans, farm equipment loans, access to local loan programs and term financing.
- USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) Loans — We are a preferred FSA lender, approved in the state of Wisconsin and one of the first few in the nation.
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) Loans — WHEDA provides affordable housing and business financing products.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans — We are approved to offer SBA loan products under SBA's Preferred Lender Program.
- Credit Relief Outreach Program (CROP) — Purchase services or consumable goods (inputs) that are necessary for producing an agricultural commodity.
- Farm Asset Reinvestment Management (FARM) — This is a loan guarantee for agricultural producers who want to start, expand or modernize their operations.