Save, Spend, Succeed
We offer business checking accounts, business money market accounts, and business CDs that are competitively priced and offer the flexibility your ag operation needs.
- ICB Business Checking Accounts — Our business checking options offer customized account solutions that fit your specific business needs. You'll never pay for services you don't need.
- Investors Business Savings Accounts — This is a standard business savings account that only requires a $250 minimum balance to start growing your savings.
- ICB Business Money Market Accounts — A tiered, interest-bearing money market account pays higher interest rates than our savings account because it requires a larger daily balance. Minimum balance to open is $2,500.
- Business CDs — Our certificates of deposit (CDs) pay competitive interest rates and can be invested from one to five years. For your convenience, renewals, reinvesting and redemptions can be handled over the phone or through the mail.
- Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) — CDARS is the most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar investments.