Putting People First
As one of Wisconsin’s leading community banks, we believe in supporting the communities where we live and work. It's these communities that are at the heart of what we do. You’ve put your trust in us, and we’re honored to be able to give back to the individuals, businesses and farms we serve.
At Investors Community Bank, people and relationships make the difference!
We're often asked why we chose the name 'Investors Community Bank' when we opened our doors in 1997. Our name is in homage to those investors who have supported the bank from the beginning - those who took a chance on four entrepreneurs in the banks' first years, and helped us become who we are today.
We're a community bank because we support the communities in which we live and work. It's the local communities in each of our markets who are at the heart of what we do. They've put their trust in us, so we're honored to be able to give back to the communities we serve, whether that's by putting the deposits we receive in each market back to work for farms and businesses in those same communities, or by the contributions we provide locally.
Investors Community Bank...where people and relationships make the difference.
Creating financial solutions for ag and business banking customers where people and relationships make the difference.
Investors Community Bank will be a top-quartile bank in our footprint that is sound, profitable and growth-oriented by anticipating, understanding and exceeding customer needs.
It was March 17, 1997 when Investors Community Bank opened its doors. A group of banking entrepreneurs saw that the business of banking was changing, so they took a chance and started a bank built on the philosophy that people bank with people, not banks.
Founded by Tim Schneider, Bill Censky, Wayne Mueller and Mark Binversie, ICB opened in Manitowoc with a customer base that was spread across Wisconsin. In the ensuing years, ICB became one of the fastest-growing banks in the state, with additional full-service offices in Appleton, Green Bay, and Stevens Point as well as four loan production offices in Eau Claire, Darlington, Sheboygan and Fond du Lac.
Because our bank was founded by entrepreneurs, we understand the dynamic environment and entrepreneurial spirit. From frontline employees to our management team, we are dedicated to creating customized financial solutions.
- 1996 — Bank holding company, County Bancorp Inc., formed.
- 1997 — Investors Community Bank chartered and opened in downtown Manitowoc.
- 1998 — Moved to current location at 860 N. Rapids Road, Manitowoc after constructing new bank facility.
- 1999 — Became first Farm Service Agency preferred lender in the state of Wisconsin and recognized second nationally with this designation.
- 2007 — Named Small Business of the Year by the Chamber of Manitowoc County.
- 2010 — Opened Stevens Point branch.
- 2013 — Opened Eau Claire and Darlington loan production offices.
- 2014 — Opened Fond du Lac loan production office.
- 2015 — Named Large Business of the Year by the Chamber of Manitowoc County.
- 2015 — County Bancorp, Inc. began trading on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol ICBK.
- 2016 — Opened Sheboygan loan production office.
- 2016 — Stevens Point office moved to newly constructed location at 5517 Vern Holmes Drive.
- 2016 — The Business Bank merged with ICB, adding Green Bay and Appleton locations.
- 2016 — County Bancorp, Inc. board and executives rang the closing bell on the Nasdaq in New York.
- 2017 — Investors Community Bank starts yearlong celebration of its 20-year anniversary.
- 2017 — Green Bay office moved to new location at 960 Hansen Road, Ashwaubenon.
- 2018 — Manitowoc corporate offices moved to former Manitowoc Company headquarters building at 2400 S. 44th St., Manitowoc.
- 2020 — Broke ground on new Fox Valley building.